QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

am gonna watch butt play

an early surprise came in the post beginning of this week...
my precious precious football ticket to the Newcastle United v Manchester United match...


can u tell am super excited....


however... am sitting next to the fans of michael owen, nicky butt and damien duff...
u all must b questioning my act of betrayal...
well... it was much easier purchasing tickets supporting NU since i'm in newcastle... dat's all!
i mean i still haf dreams about ryan giggs n i okay....

no worries... i am aware of the fanatic NU fans...
therefore... i've been practicing...
my YES.... is now a NO!!!
and my usual high pitch GOALLLLLL has been substituted wif a low pitch disappointed OFFSIDE!!!!
n if dat doesnt help... am off 2 poundworld to buy me sum duct tape...
fish lips need to be sealed...

0 gaps filled:

ip-location

Blog Archive