QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

olympic and spandex

everybody should be hooked onto the Olympics by now who cares even if there's a report saying that the Opening firework display was stimulated, it was beautiful and u'r just jealous...

most tune in for the spirit of the game... some, to catch a glimpse of the hot hot athletes (u know who u are).
ting, here's a pic of Michael Phelps and his hot bod 4 ur drool fest :)

i watch because i love watching games.
i love watching champions crowned and dark horses challenging...
and i usually bawl my eyes out watching one's crowning moment! me.who.dont.even.cry.4.soppy.love.stories.weird.i.know.
*
*
*
i have only one complain tho...
i find it rather hard to concentrate when athletes are dressed in ultra tight-body-hugging-spandex!

and it doesnt help that my eyes always subconsciously focus on a certain body part when it is prominent and protruding.

I know. I know. I know.
I'm SICK....
bt why spandex?????

swimming suits are still palatable... however not the suit u see in wrestling

it makes everything so VISIBLE...
the shape, the size...
OOOOoooOOOooo
looks lk the US-aneh-gymnast below is 'high' frm winning the bronze medal ey.

i find it rather challenging watching men's artistic gymnastic to be honest
esp. when a gymnast is doing such "acrobatic maneuvers"...

it gets pretty distracting... right? RIGHT?!?!?!

and trust me... there's no difference even if the pants is shorts...
i can still see d bulge!
OMG short shorts....

wrestling is another sport which i wouldnt watch if i followed the dictates of conscience...
i mean... wrestlers love to put themselves in really sexually perverse positions and one cant help but wonder....

sigh... bet u all think i cant wait for the track and fields event by now...
MORE SPANDEX I KNOW!
psst... btw i dun need u guys calling me lil' pervert.
trust me i know...
i feel lk d ultimate perv looking for pics and then making sure 'dickies' can be seen just so i can illustrate my point :(

8 gaps filled:

CreativeBitchin said...

worry not, i am one of those sick females who spend time perving on the spandex-covered crotches.

ahhhhhhhhhhh spandex. what a miracle of modern engineering... so stretchy, so tight you can read every wrinkle of it's wearer's dickie...

no wonder my myopia's getting so bad LOL.

phyl said...

haha... u perv!
remember... lydia's d same too!!!

Anonymous said...

*ROFLMAO*

I forgot what I wanna say dy. :D

phyl said...

hahaha... yeah pretty distracting huh! :)

Anonymous said...

the sprint is more fun to watch. hahaha

phyl said...

hahaha... yeah. esp wen dey slow mo d race... u'll c something between d legs bouncing up and down...

aaronparan said...

omg phyll!!

i'm so proud of you. :)

phyl said...

u'r proud of me bcuz.....


i'm a lil PERV?


o bcuz i chose d best pics to show?



hahahahhahaha

i mish u

ip-location

Blog Archive