QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

torres' band

LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE FOOTBALL.

but one thing i dont like about UEFA EURO is the time difference. i'm getting old, my body simply cant stand late night/ early morning matches anymore. And as we approach the quarterfinals, kickoff time will be 2.45am every freaking NIGHT. meaning matches will be done by 4.30am and the post-match adrenaline will continue pumping till 5am, taking an hour before i have my long awaited sleep only to have dad wake me up at 9am asking me to join him for breakfast. by 10.30am, i'll look lk a druggie because my nose will be leaking and my yawns will be continuous. i'm a goner in the afternoons and by night, i stay awake doing NOTHING or pre-match meditations if needed until the game starts. and this will be my bloody routine till the end of the MONTH!

i'm not COMPLAINING. SERIOUS. cuz i LOVE FOOTBALL...
and in spain's first match against russia, while david villa was celebrating the first goal of his hat-trick, i spotted something that i have been looking for...

in case you're wondering... it's not fernando torres.
*
*
*
*
*
but rather the band on his HEAD. i've been looking for a headband that size for god knows how long and it's no way to be found in MALAYSIA. yes nt even the capital!
so i actually squealed with excitement wen i spotted it... i have no idea why.

and if i had someone to share the moment with... i'll prolly do this....

talk about bromance... i swear the swedish goalkeeper wanted to be a part of it too.

after a while, it was hard watching torres because everytime he appeared on the tv screen, i find myself crawling towards the tv, my right hand extended to the front and my fingers touching/caressing the band/screen. i want it sooo badly!
i'll even kill to have it.

sigh...
apparently this band is pretty popular amongst football players.
even sergio ramos has one.

darn it.
n it's no where to be found here. life isnt fair sumtimes.
footballers, accessorized more than me, A GIRL!
UPDATE: SPAIN ARE EURO 2008 CHAMPIONS! WOOHOO! THEY REMAIN UNBEATEN IN 22 MATCHES... WOOHOO!!!! CONGRATS TO SPAIN!

OH WELL speaking of life and accessories on a less sour note, my partner in crime jus turned three on the 12th.

little 'bu-bu-chi' had four more hair clips as bday pressie to add on to her collection...
the pooch was zestful the entire day.

4 gaps filled:

Anonymous said...

i don't know how you do it, but somehow you just managed to turn football into something so girly.

phyl said...

heh. wen d kaki bola is a gal, dat isnt sumthing peculiar anymo.

CreativeBitchin said...

my baby turning three in another few months. can't believe she's already so old! she still looks like a puppy...

=(

phyl said...

hahahha.... welll bubs is 3 bt she still acts lk a pup!!!! she even looks lk one... d security guard called her 'puppy' d other day!!! bubs is the fattest puppy evr!!!

keep me posted on cookie's up comin bday!!!

ip-location

Blog Archive