QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

limerence

upbeat tune and catchy lyrics that reflected my present involuntary cognitive state of emotion, i think nobody said it better than LOCKSLEY...

" one look was all it took and everything was said my darlin'
one look was all it took and you were in my head my darlin'
i stood like an open book waiting to be read my darlin'
one look was all it took and you were in my head my darlin'

it's something so surreal,
the stupid way you make me feel
when everything is said and done
somehow you are still the one"...


fuck the infatuation that is making me so so vulnerable...
am balancing on hope and uncertainty as we speak...

p/s: lyrics frm locksley's don't make me wait ... click play on 'tunes i luv' box to catch a sample of the tune.

8 gaps filled:

Anonymous said...

i sampled your locksley and was shocked. i swear locksley = beatles. they sound seriously the same.

Hippie said...

i love ur pic there...whoooooo jus one look my darlin~~~ :P

phyl said...

kehvin: heh... dey do sound d same dont they... bt tel me a band dat doesnt haf beatles influence in dem... only a handful i guess.

shell: hehe... thx! photoshop does wonders huh! hahahhaa... let's dance 2gether lk how u made me tap my feet to err elton's song.

Anonymous said...

u're emo again. loool.. is there sth u gonna tell me again.

phyl said...

lol... emo?!?!?! blame it on d hormones loooooo...

Anonymous said...

if anything should be emo, it's ur tits. cos they gotta hurt.

CreativeBitchin said...

so... KEK CUTE SAD SAD EMO PUPPY EYES ARGH!

phyl said...

sam: speakin of which they r hurtin realll bad now -_______-
period needs 2 come ASAP

iwene: didnt kek cute... memang cute....

ip-location

Blog Archive