QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

thursday is a day after hump day

so it's not everyday that i check facebook and it's been prolly 3 months since i superpoked. This morning, unlike most mornings for the past 3 months, i decided to check what my frens have been superpoking me with.

APRIL 09.... jin thai wished me happy hump day...
APRIL 07... sherlyn...
WHAT?!?!?!*brain thinks for a moment*eyes immediately reverse back to previous line*
jin thai wished me a happy hump day!?!?!?!
am super sensitive to the word hump these couple of weeks if you'r asking me. mayb when you have a toy dog who constantly humps you from 6pm to 7.30pm EVERY FREAKING NIGHT as if your leg is a FOC sex toy, u'll understand. the word hump isnt comforting at all... moreover wishing me a happy hump day is just crazy.

even my last desperate attempt to save my leg was rejected by iwene,who usually remains casual about cookie giving her left leg a little loving. so sue me if i ovr-react with the four letter word that starts with H n ends wif P... and no it's nt HOOP.

and then... almost immediately, i had a flashback... to the time where i was still in my uniform dreading about school and listening to the lady up front. i was in secondary school and the lady was my english teacher...


... wednesday being a hump day.
hmm??!?! y was i learning about hump day in english class i honestly cant remember...
funny when you're young and innocent, nothing seemed vulgar or sounded wrong.
FYI, happy hump day is just a greeting hoping that you make it out of the remaining days in the week alive. u have to get over the 'hump' to anticipate the weekend... so NO it has nothing to do with sex... unless u wan it toooo ;p

hmmm... facebook now so canggih, use english idioms to superpoke people. speaking of which... after my EXAM... i'll b superpoking the living daylights out of u guys...
so nevermind... go ahead n throw hillary clinton at me or bitchslap me or bodyslam me... i've been practising that roundhouse kick of mine... so just u wait.....

3 gaps filled:

Anonymous said...

introduce AbSolutelY to friends! where's that entry :)

CreativeBitchin said...

BLEARGH. happy HUMP day?!

phyl said...

sam: u wrote a great post about it already and i tink dat'll give it d exposure it so needs...

iwene: yealo... wednesday is hump day ma... bt i tink lk me, u'r sensitive 2 d word hump too...

ip-location

Blog Archive