QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

FULL TANK


one lesson i learned frm yesterday is how vital one shud empty their bladders b4 starting any journey!!!
it was pourin yesterday and i guess our drainage system was not ready 4 such a heavy downpour wen it seems lk we were in the midst of a drought...
so obviously i was caught in a jam because of the flood with a fullllll bladder... the scenes of the brownish water and rhythms of the rain didnt do any better to my bladder either... it made me wanna pee x100 times more...
resulting me to a quick sprint into my toilet upon reaching home, jumpin up and down b4 i could undo my zipper and more jumping up and down b4 i cud settle down and FLOOOD my toilet instead... sigh..
a lesson well learnt, there were times my sick brain even thought of lettin go with the idea dat i was already wet anyway... sheesh!
pic courtesy of sam poh

ip-location

Blog Archive