QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

first day of work and a pair of distressed ass!


so i'm seriously new when it comes to being an employee of a firm and i guess working is pretty fun apart from me coming home with one unhappy ass and a pair of legs which feels like they've carried my heavy frame all around midvalley on a 10 hour shopping spree.

thanx to work, i now know that i have zero tolerance for old annoying keyboards that needs one to be a master in karate to key in the letter A, i cant wear heels no longer than 8 hours, i cant sit properly even though am wearing a skirt, i type pretty slow and for the first time i wished i had more meat on my ga-donk ga-donk!

hehehe... i know it's only my first day of work... but how i wish my computer is equipped with such a button/ function...

... now that would come in handy :)

ip-location

Blog Archive