QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

being bald n beautiful?

baldness hiding behind my grown out bangs, glittering pins and new curls, 'big hair' effect facade...

i can't help but worry that i'm receding... maybe!
though it's just a tiny part on the top left corner of my forehead... it's more than enough tooo make me fret... so maybe i'm vain... n maybe i'm anxious... bt life's short... and we have billions of brain cells, it doesn't kill to kill some....

i guess the old grannies' tale of what goes around comes around is true... so here are my contrite apologies...

i) i apologise for calling my form 2 substitute teacher 'dua teluk dan satu tanjung'... bt hey, at least i put my geography knowledge to good use :)


ii) i apologise to all the 'stylish' men i've sat next to during our hair-styling session... i'm being a kid wen i laughed hysterically after discovering the wonders of the comb over hairstyle... i now think combing the remaining hair to cover the balding area is totally innovative... though the image of seeing how one can be totally bald one side and have hair longer than mine the other side still cracks me up from time to time...

iii) and i apologise for laughing at some information i gathered frm wiki about baldness 2 hours ago... am still laughing

here are some point-outs...

"Baldness can be caused by emotional stress, sexual frustration etc."
"Bald men are more 'virile' or sexually active than others."
"Frequent ejaculation causes baldness"

now... i can never look at my former principal the same again o even patrick stewart who was bald since 9 Oo...

n in case u'r thinking...
YES i might b emotional stressed bt NO am nt sexually frustrated n i cant ejaculate!

only with the line below, my self-confidence gets a major booster as i get comfortable and accept my new beginnings...
'God made everyone bald... the ugly ones he covered with hair'...

iv) sorry for my xtreme exaggerations...

ip-location

Blog Archive