QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

do you think by waiting you make me a patient gurl... welll think again!

today i woke up grouchier than ever...

phyllis is not happy today...
why? BCUZ IT'S FREAKIN' FEBRUARY ALREADY

forgive me for being un-forbearing on this post...

thx to you... my hormones are out of control, i have stress cultivate pimples, n my tummy can pass off as natural floats...

thx to you... my binges are now legendary, my temper is full of fury and my face is damn oily!

SYMPTOMS!!!!! u give me all the symptoms n yet u've successfully gone MIA since DECEMBER

my boobs have been sore... i'm constantly hot wen i think my ovulation process should have stop long ago... and now panty liners are my new found BFFs because it gets 2 g00ey down under...

do you think by waiting you make me a patient gurl... welll think again!

it certainly doesn't help when my worries reverberate constantly in my ears...
i wonder at your sudden departure and crumple thinking that when you do come... you're gonna give me a great time filled with cramps and heavy flows...

next stop @ the pharmacy... am gonna get me some more hormone pills or maybe a pregnancy test kit... though i implicitly believe the test will be negative...

and to make matters worst, i found this on the net...

'a normal woman menstrual cycles vary from shortest 21 days to longest 35 days. menstrual cycles vary in length from an average of 29 days in orangutans to an average of 37 days in chimpanzees'

great so i'm an abnormal woman who has menstrual cycles longer than a chimpanzee's... pfft... u got me this time... your act of sheer malevolence really got me this time!!!!

ip-location

Blog Archive