QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

Dig-A-Dino

my holiday's ending... and i'm starting school on monday.
obviously not as confident as i was few months ago... the holiday has slowed the brain down and i think my IQ has dropped a good ten points since...


holiday was well spent with children age 12 and below...
probably the mentality that suits me to some of you...

but it's pretty disturbing when:-


i) i find myself enjoying a good bowl of coco rocks for breakfast while watching two episodes of Phineas and Ferb back to back

ii) i can distinguish the differences between bakugans, gormitis and gogos...

iii) i said yesss to aliens in the attic one saturday and actuallly found it quite errrr entertaining....

iv) i actually laughed out loud in the cinema... much louder than the 6 kids i went to watch the movie with...

I'm in such a sorry state that i'm convinced the ppl in BPP (my new college) would find it hard to believe that i'm actually a first class honours student...

life choices are different now...
I did choose to spend time excavating a mini replica of a t-rex skeleton from a plaster block for young padraig phillips instead of revising for an online test due 2nd week of september...


it's reallllly funnnn.... so fun that i was a tad bit disappointed when melina aka padraig's mum called me yesterday telling me that i should be happy to hear that my 'job' of excavating the dinosaur was completed by eoghan aka her 11 year old son...

it was never a job..... it did give me hours of fun imagining that i was a palaeontologist to be honest...
I was actually looking forward to assembling the pieces i dug out from the plaster block in October when i return to Newcastle....

sigh....

anyho... life as an ADULT student starts again...
and to some who needs updating... i'm currently in Leeds... for at least 9 months...

0 gaps filled:

ip-location

Blog Archive