QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

call me!

i've finally gotten a skypephone.
a much needed gadget cuz the internet line in my halls of residence sux.
and the great thing is...

my skypephone is actually...

a handphone with a normal line in it... just with an additional skype program installed in2 it.
the beauty about it is....
the phone is portable.... well a lappie is too bt wad's a lappie w/o wireless connection rite...


so i can be contacted anytime of the day now....
minus the early mornings la...
i'll b moody then....
i wont b all sunshine and butterflies to you!

and the best thing is...
most of my friends here have the skypephone...
so we call each other for FREEE!!!!

and my frens back home...
can call me for freeeee tooo... or i can calll dem for freeeeeeee
all we need is skype :)

so add me on2 ur contact....
skype nick: (mok.phyllis)

calll me! (just remember i'm 7 hrs behind you.... welll soon to be 8 hrs by the end of oct)

so just CALLLLLLLL ME!

0 gaps filled:

ip-location

Blog Archive