QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

last

so packing's finally done
and i managed to squeeze in my life-treasures into two bags :)
pretty gifted in packing ey...

ok i lied...
(heh!)


i'm no houdini!
tho i wish i was... for bubbles' sake... :(
kinda 'tumpang' some space frm my parents' echolac luggage
and err the brown bag's packed wif goodies like maggi mee n nescafe
wad can i say, MALAYSIANS will always be malaysians rite!

guess i'm a bit more mentally prepared today then i was yesterday...
(no choice oso la)
ate my last kolo mee this morning...
and gave bubbles my last (and loooongest) hug just now...

meeting close friends who all insisted on sending me off at the airport later... :)
eva's boarding the same flight all the way to heathrow wif moi...
nice got kawan!

so here's GOODBYE and cya soon in a new continent everybody ;)

7 gaps filled:

Anonymous said...

last? no more blogging? no laaa!!

M said...

Well, the whole of Tyneside will be feeling as blue as you feel, at least until Newcastle appoints a new manager who is NOT Dennis Wise.

A great idea would be keep a budget and start a series of articles on surviving on x amount a month. Should give you something to do in the long chilly months of winter.

Cheerio!

phyl said...

sam: nope... last as in the last entry using that IP... well 8 least 4 a loooong while :)

emeric: ah? am yet 2 gt myself involved in brit politics n their economy... LOL.
bt pretty involved in the weather already... it's been showering all day in london bt thankfully the temp is just nice, not too cold! anyway... u can prolly keep me updated wif malaysian politics instead.... dat wud reallly help *wink*

Anonymous said...

I like your orange luggage !!!

phyl said...

yeah... mum got it frm kanebo. heh

Cindy Khor said...

Agree about the plane(mine's MAS to London). Lucky that my back seat is empty and my front is quiet.

phyl said...

hahaha... den u'r one of d lucky ones!!!!!!

ip-location

Blog Archive