QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

sometimes, laughter is the best medicine.

i nvr like exams.
i hate the stress that comes with it. the sleepless nights it makes me go through. the anxiety i feel before reaching the exam hall that makes my lil heart beat faster n my tummy feels all funny inside.
that is why my ultimate escape is through the pages of Explosm.net
me like cyanide and happiness comics.... a lot! it makes me happy :)

2 gaps filled:

Anonymous said...

i can actually imagine the voice of that stick dude if it were made into some kind of animation.

i'm waiting till ur exam ends. my bm paper is on the 17th tho.

CreativeBitchin said...

after so many years of enthusiastically promoting this comic SOMEONE finally learns to appreciate them. good for you! LOL.

ip-location

Blog Archive