QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

just blame it on the weatherman

it has been raining 'pussy and bitch' non stop!
the downpour is crazy, the roads are wet, it's slippery everywhere and the rain practically reduced visibility to almost nothing everyday.
the rain is also feeding my ever-growing sloth.
it's wednesday and i havent been swimming.
i know i know, the plan was to start exercising on MONDAY... rain or shine.
rain in my mind was little drizzles... nt heavy thunderstorms with killer lightnings.
the good news today is that the sun is finally up. the bad news, i'm having my period. so if i put on that extra pound frm fri's buffet... am just gonna blame it on the weather.


i'm so self absorbed sometimes, i cant help it.

2 gaps filled:

Anonymous said...

is that a view from ur condo?

phyl said...

yup... frm my bedroom actually!!!

ip-location

Blog Archive