QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

three days...



i dreamt about vero thursday nite...
the dream was surprisingly colourful... i was walking towards vero's house...
it had short white picket fence and a little pond on the far right...
on the way, the understory was heavily covered with wildflowers... and i could smell something baking at the kitchen...
vero and her sister were baking pies and with a lil' wave, they both invited me to join in the fun...

i stopped and looked at them frm afar, they were in the kitchen looking at me through the kitchen window... i stood there at the garden, my eyes shifted frm the sisters to the pastries and back to them and i reluctantly said...
"i would love to join but i have a test later"

... A TEST LATER

that was the most vivid dream ever... i was suppose to sit for my torts exam the next day... was stressed bout it before i went to bed and i guess it reflected in my dream too...
i woke up and immediately login in2 facebook and changed my status:-

phyl is still scared of donna and torts...


the test was ok i supposed... gt home and my cousin ting nudged me on msn...she wanted to see the haircut i gt on wed... ting has this thing for short hair... she had jus gotten her locks chopped off and she was jus waitin for me to do the same... i didnt...
sent the pic on the left to her... to trick her... and a few frens... (SORRY VON!!!! wanted to tell ya d truth bt you gt d/c)... i only trimmed my hair... long hair was tied into a bun to present a short hair effect for the pic...
the irony is that... everyone felt for it and said i looked sooo muc better... O.o
some spill the beans saying that i looked way tooo messy with my long hair and it's high time i gt rid of those ugly curls... *sob*sob*
the plan was to have some enjoyment in seeing some of my frens being tricked... instead i gt my ego crushed... -___-
so am now confused... long hair o short hair?!??!!?




my days jus gts weirder and weirder...
a 60 year old distance-learning student joined us for class today... (yesss i haf classes on saturdays tooo... )
according to my lecturer, he's a rich businessman frm miri whos interest in law was the perfect reason for him to continue studying now that he has unlimited spare time on his hands.
he seemed lk a nice man, attentive in class and so much more matured than any one of us monkeys...
class ended about 12 and i headed to the ladies like always...
the door i opened had a sign of woman's profile on it... as i walked in, i realised that the first cubicle was occupied...
i walked pass the first cubicle only to realise that the door was OPENED... and there the person STOOD... right hand occupied... left hand on the hips...

O.o

that was the 60 yr old student peeing... nt only was he in the wrong toilet... he didnt have the courtesy to CLOSE the DOOR...

i walked as silently as i could into the next cubicle and locked myself in there for quite some time...
so basically i was confined to the small space of the cubicle until i was very sure the old man wasnt in the toilet anymore... just u know, to save the poor old man the embarrassment...
my lecturer laughed and said he's old enough to be my grandpa...

wen on flickr to search for a possible pic similar to the scenario... u noe, man in woman's toilet...

found dis pic instead...



LOL...

5 gaps filled:

Hippie said...

LOLZ!! I cant imagine how look like when u saw d old man...

phyl said...

i wen @__@

bt i shud haf gone O_O

Anonymous said...

poor guy. hope his mind isn't failing him already. law can be heartbreaking. especially when i go check out my results. if i were 60 i erRr.. man i'd have no guts in trying by then. bravo for da man!

CreativeBitchin said...

i thought you had a thing for old men!

phyl said...

sam: yeah he's pretty brave bt u haf 2 take his xperience in2 account... certain things in law he'll b able 2 relate cuz of his xperience... unlk us... naive kids!

chienne... EEEE!!! NT OLD MEN... OLDER MEN....

ip-location

Blog Archive