QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

gatherings, candids, ah bengs and batman


gatherings...

this week was packed with gatherings and am almost brain dead for once... if i put the gatherings down into statistics... it'll be lk dis
66.67% = my 22nd bday bash
22.22% = meeting up old childhood frens
11.11% = a farewell dinner

meeting up old childhood frens is always fun... you'll get the chance to see how they have changed ovr the past couple of years... how muc better we look as young adults rather than an oily faced teenager having problems wif puberty...


boy we've evolved, joyce and i look nothing alike anymore(a photostating lady in bormas thought we were twins!!!) and gone are the days lynn and i played kiddy games in our tour bus... joyce now has tatoos and lynn d music prodigy is an on-demand concert artist...

i met up wif jon 2 and it's been a while since i met him and boy he's grew in2 quite a charmer i mus say... no mo d short pimply jon i knew back den... he's now standing a head and a half taller den me with face so smooth... i'm jealous!

candids...

i tink i have an incurable disease... i look horrible in candids... it's pretty disappointin and it's killing my ego... imagine my ego being crumpled, thrown on the floor and den being stepped on uncountable times... i've realise my incapability of takin candids few months bac thx 2 fabian wen we were havin dinner at ah boon seafood... it gt worst in rainforest dat 3sa had2 delete my face off pics in order 2 save my image... my disease has gotten worst last wed during desmond's farewell dinner... sobsob... sam took uncountable candids of me that nite and it all turned out pretty traumatising... ok mayb nt traumatising, it was HILARIOUS... I LAUGHED 8 MYSELF... dat's SAD... below is the only decent candid of me bt i had 2 spoil it by holdin my chopstick at the most inappropriate manner...

sigh....

ah bengs...

ah bengs are really irritating i must say... read here ...

batman...

wade's gonna b an extra in the new batman sequel, the dark knight... lol... a passerby i tink...

dark knight is shootin in chicago now, wer wade works... n boy he's xcited.. shootin starts 2molo and his dress code... winter clothes... lol... apparently, wade gt a job s an extra in a winter scene... lol... winter clothes during summer?!?!?!!? dat's a lil bit 2 muc 2 ask to be on a batman sequel IMO

my sister's bf is gonna be famous, and bubbles is already his biggest fan :)

sigh... college life starts again 2molo... after 4 months break, i tink i'm super rusty...

ip-location

Blog Archive