QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

vanilla ice-cream

time seemed to be moving a lot slower that hot afternoon...

in the midst of the multitude, it felt like i was walking alone...

in a simple white summer dress, with matching flip flops, my right hand swinging up and down as i paced down the street, my left occupied with an ice cream cone...

vanilla ice cream!!!

yumm, it's funny how one simple cone can make your entire day zestful

strolling along to what it seems like a never-ending road... twisting and turning, my right hand swinging up and down, an ice cream cone on my left.

weird to be seeing white roses growing out from bushes in the neighbourhood, i thought as i walked pass

refusing to go further into the matter, i took another glance at the ice-cream cone i was holding...

my mouth-watered as i put the cone within centimeters to the opening of my mouth...

i closed my eyes as the the icy cold ice cream touched the tip of my jutting tongue... and then my ALARM CLOCK rang and woke me up *pfft*

so yeah... am a deprived 21 year old (ahem 22 in august)who still dreams of ice-cream and waking up with a pool of drool next to me... i even woke up with vanilla aftertaste in my mouth...

coincidentally i stumbled across a pic of jessica alba holding an ice-cream cone which reminded me of my dream... so yeah... same ice cream cone minus the drip minus me being half that gorgeous and you'll get the picture... (ok fine! minus me being no way near that gorgeous)

changing the subject... according to DreamMoods, apparently dreaming of an ice cream is a good thing...

"it denotes pleasure and satisfaction with life and is an indicative of good luck and success in love"

*winks* i like...

ip-location

Blog Archive