QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

life as an employee


i want to be my own boss...
the hardest part of being an employee is the waking up in the morning... i'm obviously not a morning person... i'll drag myself every morning to the bathroom, choosing to ignore all the licks i get from my chirpy lil pooch or sometimes, wen annoyed, choosing to shout at her just to stop her early morning greetings!

i'll make one pathetic boss tho...
i notice that am nt a very ambitious employee... ppl write their goals onto their desk calender... however i differ, looking to the left of my laptop at my calender, the blocks provided are filled with descending numbers...
am counting down days to my retirement as an attachment student. to tink of it... i can be pathetic at times... asked me how many days left before my attachment ends and i can answer you within a second (32 days) and a grin for a full stop knowing that the numbers decrease the next time u'll ask me...

i laugh at my own boss...
i smirk everytime ppl compliments my boss bout his long hair and laugh beyond control to see that his face brightens up after that?!?!!? (yes my boss has hair longer than mine)

a client came in the other day,

client: wah you look lk a superstar nowadays
boss : *laughs* that's y i keep my long hair
phyllis: *laughs to herself as silently as possible*

ppl did ask me about my boss' looks...
my reply: 'fay mao' with long hair... ;D

i dont talk to my boss...
my lecturer asked me bout my boss on tuesday and it finally hit me... i've been working there for a month plus and our conversation has never gone beyond...
"oh your name is phyllis ha?" or
"oh, you are phyllis?!?!!?" or
"eh... you help me photostate this... two copies ah"'
'eh' being the next time he sees me again but cudnt remember my name...
so i looked at my lecturer, frown a little and said ' i dont know, we nvr talk to each other'.
my lecturer looked at me funny.
well that has changed... he spoke to me the next day
referring to my colleague and with a lil nudge on my shoulder he said this to me

'ahhh this lady, always say she dont have money bt she changes her car more often then i change my underwear'. O.o"


my boss has long hair and rarely changes his underwear...
if i gt sack on mon, i'll know that my boss was here, reading...

ip-location

Blog Archive