QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

on the way home, this car hears my confessions...


on the way home, this car hears my confessions… YA with me confessing every GORY details of my life, and she (yes I am assuming my car to be the feminine one of the human species) the avid LISTENER! Weird as it seems, this has been my answer to SOLITUDE and my car became my CONFIDANT. It kept my sanity a little while but every BEGINNING has an ENDING.it ended right at the point when I was going through a PAROXYSM of rage in my car... only to get dodging glances from cars parked next to mine like it's some PARANORMAL or something. so in order to fill up this LACUNA, i BLOG... and since it's keeping everyone sane, i might as well give it a try. maybe it's a bit too BIG for a first post, bt hey that's who i am. it might seem like i'm some LUNATIC, but 8 least i'm an honest lunatic... n like the many entries i plan to post, i hope they all stay HONEST and TRUE minus the lunacy...
till the next post... dont SINK INTO OBLIVION just yet... sickening blog didnt haf any cooler url vacancies left... hmph... oh well... *GRINS*

ip-location

Blog Archive