QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

a not-so-dramatic-return to blogging.

hello...

sorry i have been a slacker...
my first entry in about a yr and a half...
even my earnings of RM0.01 a week frm nuffnang's advertisement is a ripoff frm my part...

so to mark my return to blogging...
a page filled with updates like how i'm in full time employment and ms. single and available no more was planned out .

BUT...

I just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out the url which was blogger.com... duh!

and then another 20 minutes and numerous failed attempts of figuring my own username and password...

me shoo tired me shoo sleepy now...
me think the yummy updates can wait for now...
but until then this still COUNTS as a RETURN to blogging ENTRY... :)

ip-location

Blog Archive