QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

an irish x'mas

there's a reason why i've been missing in action all christmas.

i was down in the countryside in Ireland WITH no internet access and where there are more cows than cars.
my very first christmas away from home.

i know... amazing isnt it...
spending Christmas in Ireland... the land of Ronan Keating... mr. Irish man whom i fancy back in the days when puberty first hit me.
sad to say, Mr. Keating has now been replaced by one Eric Bana... who is smoking hot!

Same old christmas for the past 22 years of my life... little did i know, Christmas this year would be so different.
a standout from the crowd is that, it's d first time i'm celebrating christmas with a crowd so different from me... frm the colour of the skin to the hair...

here are my Christmas 08 highlights....

i) being able to force myself to swallow every pea and carrot (that i so despise) every meal for 8 days...

ii) the excitement in the children's eyes and their screams of joy that still reverberates in my ears on Christmas morning...

iii) My pressies.... i love all the presents i got...
frm the sweater to the pajama, the beautiful pen to the book of sudoku puzzles and the lovely bracelet to the warm scarf and gloves... i love them all!

iv) the beautiful scenery that greets me everyday.

v) the many frens i made...

vi) the poker game that won me 30 euros.... ;)
yup... uhuh... Phyllis won a poker game...
my god... until today am still amazed... talk about beginner's luck!

vii) the ability to be a child again... where nothing is too tedious and playing will forever be sacrosanct.
viii) the opportunity to meet Bob and Roxy... two lovely four-legged pooches that helped heal my 'dog-fur deprive'...
ix) the Guinness Factory... that i visited

and the two times i had to guzzle down guinness out of respect cause the Irish sure love their Guinness!!!!

x) the splendid Christmas that made me one happy girl!
Guess i was a good girl the whole year to deserve this...
Thank u Santa ;) best christmas gift ever!


HAPPY BELATED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

0 gaps filled:

ip-location

Blog Archive