QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

yada yada


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*a knock on the door*

visible thru peep hole were three humans dressed in their sunday church attire... 2 in knee-length skirts and the other in trousers.

all had their hands occupied with a little black book. all three looked anxious.

the owner of the apartment opened the door and left it a little ajar, 'yes?' the man asked

the 3 said in sync, "good morning sir... have you found Jesus?"

the door now fully opened, nothing separating the 3 from the man.

the man gave a puzzled look on his face, "hmm... have i found Jesus? am sorry, i didnt know he was lost?"

the 3 were stunned at the answer and soon the bewilderment transferred from the man to them.

amused the man said, "try looking back to the place where you last saw him, maybe he's still there!", closing the door leaving the 3 speechless.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


excuse my blasphemous entry,bt am annoyed by my oh-so-holy-cousin who wants to SAVE me.
i do believe in God and that Jesus died on the cross for us and i do know for the fact that my cousin cant SAVE me because only Jesus can...bt one more line about how i should follow him to church, o how he'll SAVE me, o how he brags about leaving it to God to plan his freaking future, he'll might just make me more sacrilegious than i already am.

forgive me God for being so blunt in this entry.

ip-location

Blog Archive