QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

gal loves her frens, the uncountable wishes and all the great meals (Part I)

turning a year older has never been so fun...
and i definitely owe it to you guys...

for making my day extraordinary...

for the great company...


jo and her many expressions



for taking the initiative to wish me a happy bday...
through smses, buzzin me on MSN or leavin it on your PM, in friendster, givin' me a personal call, through my blog's chatbox and even bloggin bout it here and here :)


and lastly for all d great meals dat i was treated to...
am now an overweight pig ready to be slaughtered...

thx guys, i really do appreciate it
to be continued...

0 gaps filled:

ip-location

Blog Archive