QUICKIE:
seeing the name on the 1st class honours list... and that name belonged to me... i thought i'm truly blessed

hedgehog anybody?


disclaimer: i apologise for my lack of techniques thx to uncontrollable body movements resulted from laughing signals sent frm the brain.


a fren from canada bought this for us...
belgium chocolates... yumm....comes in mould of hedgehog... now dat's cute

being a chocolate lover... i drool at the thought of my taste buds coming into contact with the sweet bugger, triggering endorphin thx to its own love chemical, phenethylamine.


wrappers aside... boy i was nt ready for what laid instead...

we were looking at 10 mutated looking hedgehogs...

... only 7 in the pics, 3 missing courtesy of me, my sis n my mum :)


i guess the hot weather this few days melted the hedgehogs and now they look no different from radioactive-mutated-hedgehogs...




oh well... tho gross looking, they stil tasted yummy

3 gaps filled:

Anonymous said...

finally u allow comments!!

chocs~

heck~ i'm still *cough* sick and *cough* can't eat chocs.

toblerones waiting for me *cough*

=.=

phyl said...

care 2 share some of d toblerones
:D
pretty pls....

aaronparan said...

what?

no bread?

hahaha~

anyways the chocs look yummy. nasib not dark choc. if not.. *drool*

ip-location

Blog Archive